Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Conversion of a group class skeptic


Stages of Conversion
  1. Skepticism - "Group classes...whatever. I prefer working out alone."
  2. Curiosity - "I wonder what they're doing in there..."
  3. Trial - "He said it was pretty good...I'll check it out tomorrow."
  4. Arrogance - "Crunches? That's it? I'll show them how it's done."
  5. Exhaustion - "Pant...pant...pant...wheeze."
  6. Denial - "Two more sets?!? Are you serious?"
  7. Collapse - "..."
  8. Pain - "Captain's log, T+3 days. Able to get out of bed without groaning this morning. Hoping to be able to stand upright tomorrow."
  9. Conversion - "See you next week!"
(Note: Stages based on my experience with Abs Blast + Total Body Workout at the company gym. Your mileage may vary.)

(Photo credit to Urban Active Fitness)

0 comments:

Post a Comment